Key Features of the Course:
- Simplicity in theories and concepts to better answer any given question.
- To maintain conceptual clarity, multiple techniques of communicating the same material are used.
- To establish a genuine grasp of the subject-matter, use the most advanced technologies of audio videos and graphical representations.
- Incredible insights into how to come up with the finest solutions.
- Detailed analysis of previous year’s questions so as to ensure.
- Proper alignment
- Sets priorities for topics
- Assists you in deciding what to read and, more significantly, what not to read.
- Prepares you for the major exam with the proper strategy.
- Retired and in-service IAS/IPS personnel are among the experienced professors.
- Printed materials of the highest quality and relevance in India.
- The greatest distinguishing element of the classroom method is the more personal, small-group instruction (supervisions).
- A high rate of success.
➤ Duration: 3 months.
➤ For each topic, related lectures, audio/videos will be offered.
➤ As part of the training, 40 All India Mock Tests will be held.
➤ All of the topics will be covered with printed materials.
➤ A monthly magazine called Current Affairs will be published.
➤ 07th June, 2019 – Morning Batch – Prelims, Mains
➤ 08th June, 2019 – Week End Batch – Prelims, Mains
Civil ServicesMains Examination
Paper – III
Essay – 250 Marks
General Studies-I 250 Marks
(Indian Heritage and Culture,
History and Geography of the World and Society)
General Studies -II: 250 Marks
(Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)
General Studies -III 250 Marks
(Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)
General Studies -IV 250 Marks
(Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)
Optional Subject – Paper I -250 Marks
Optional Subject – Paper II -250 Marks