Before applying for admission, please read the Academy’s norms and regulations listed below.
Only the specific application form linked to the Information Bulletin should be used to apply for admission.
1. Fees can be paid in cash, by bank draft, or by pay order made payable to “Pragnya IAS Academy” in Hyderabad.
2. At the time of entrance, all payments must be made in advance.
3. At the time of admission, three recent passport-size pictures must be presented.
4. The admissions process must be completed five days prior to the start of the batch.
5. At the time of admission, the following documents must be submitted:
(i) For the Mains Course
The evidence of appearing in preliminary exams (Photostat copy of admit card of Prelims).
(ii) In order to participate in the Interview Guidance Program
A applicant must show proof of taking the Mains exam.
For Other Programmes:
a. Xth and XIIth Grade Certificates and Mark Sheets
b. Graduation certificate and mark sheet (if the candidate has already graduated).
c. Proof of parental residence.
Note: At the time of admission, original certificates must be produced for verification.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. It is recommended that a candidate deposit his or her fees only after properly satisfying the relevant inquiries.
2. Fees that have been paid are non-refundable under any circumstances. The same does not apply to any other course or costs. In this case, no requests will be considered.
3. If the candidate drops out of the course for any reason, he/she will not be eligible for a refund.